Tag: 92% of communication is body language

Emotions and Motivation

Do you manage your emotions when communicating to others? Most executives acknowledge that a person’s behavior and tone have a large impact on those people around them.  Research has shown that 8% of communication you use the other 92% is body language and tone.   For the purposes of this article, when I mention body language…

Read more