Business Coaching Program
Our expert leadership coaches work to tailor a business coaching program based on your organization’s purpose, budget, and circumstances in order to produce the outcomes you desire.We employ executive coaching, business coaching, and leadership education and leverage concepts derived from the works of best-selling authors in the Four Decisions™ focus areas of People, Strategy, Execution, and Cash. These principles, when implemented in conjunction with an ongoing coaching relationship, will foster stronger accountability and be directed toward accelerating your business performance. We will help you define and align your long-term strategy, annual business plan, quarterly plan, and individual priorities to grow a better business.
Most of our business coaching programs span twelve (12) months in duration and may include the following components:
- Surveying your leadership team to understand its dynamics and identify its weaknesses.
- Performing a cultural assessment by surveying all your employees to measure and find ways to improve employee engagement.
- Reviewing relevant company documentation and financial statements to enable your coach to better understand your organization and operating performance.
- Implementing the Four Decisions™ process based Verne Harnish’s Scaling Up.
- Employ Team Coaching using concepts from Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
- Executive Coaching for the CEO and other members of the executive team
- Implementing a Talent Acquisition Routine proven to increase your hiring success rate to over 90 percent.
Maximize your success by contacting us for a free consultation to learn how a Business Coaching Program can help your organization, or check out the testimonials page for stories from other leaders we have coached.