10 Questions Every CEO Should Ask Their Sales Team
Your sales team is the lifeblood of your organization’s growth. How effective are your salespeople at delivering on the business strategy and successfully meeting the potential of your market? As a CEO, there are questions you can ask to truly gauge and evaluate the effectiveness of your sales force.
- If our people complete the actions in the business plan, will our plan be fully achieved?
- How effective is our territory management?
- Does our training and coaching program meet the needs of our sales team?
- Is our compensation program designed to motivate the sales force?
- Is the work environment properly motivating our sales force?
- Are we supporting our people to keep them motivated?
- How effective are staffing processes in terms of finding, selecting, setting expectations, ramping up, terminating, and holding people accountable?
- How effective are reporting systems in terms of content, frequency and automation?
- What is the quality of the sales pipeline?
- Are measurement systems strong enough so that sales can be predicted with reasonable accuracy for the next 3 months?
Get answers to these questions and you will quickly start to see where your sales team can improve.
Howard Shore is a business growth expert who works with companies that want to maximize their growth potential by improving strategy, enhancing their knowledge, and improving motivation. To learn more about him or his firm please visit his website at activategroupinc.com or contact Howard Shore at (305) 722-7216 or email him.