There is still time to sign up to attend our event, “How to Upgrade Your Sales Force” which is the latest installment of the Unbook Club. We will discuss how to implement the concepts from the book Baseline Selling by Dave Kurlan. You have two choices to attend the event as it will be held in Broward on February 22 and Dade on February 23.
You will not want to miss this event if you want to learn:
- How to know whether you need to change your sales manager or stop being the owner/sales manager?
- What common mistakes are being made in managing sales people that if you changed them could result in 2 times sales.
- How to make sales more predictable?
- Which sales metrics are commonly overlooked when measuring sales performance?
- How to have a majority (rather than a minority) of sales people achieving quota on a consistent basis?
- What differentiates consistent strong producers from everyone else?
- How Baseline Selling works and if it applies to your business?
- And more!
February 22, 2011 - Renaissance Plantation Hotel – 1230 South Pine Island Road, Plantation, FL 33324
February 23, 2011 – Hotel Sofitel – 5800 Blue Lagoon Drive – Miami, FL 33126
Breakfast and Networking is from 7:30 am to 8:00 am
Workshop is from 8:00 am to 10:30 am
Who Should Attend: President, Owner, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Partner, Managing Partner, Principal, Managing Director, General Manager, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Information Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Publisher, SVP Human Resources, Executive Vice President, Division Manager, Director of Operations, and District Manager.
Admission Fee: $50.00
RSVP: Call Joanna Frabrizio at 305-722-7011 or e-mail at Activategroupinc@gmail.com