Our work with clients involves three carefully planned phases: Initial Dialogue, Customized Solution, and Execution.
First, we meet with you and your people. We listen closely to your present situation. Your CEO and other key staff members should participate. In this phase, we:
- Help you get clarity on your current situation and understand the factors that created it
- Crystallize obstacles or barriers to accelerating performance
- Share some initial suggestions on how you can improve results.
- Determine your organization’s readiness to make needed changes
- Evaluate your best path to success.
- Assess how Activate Group Inc. can help you get where you want to go.
Using the information from the initial dialogue, we evaluate the size and scope of the work ahead, and make recommendations to fit your specific needs. At this point, we:
- Develop a profitable solution intended to accelerate your performance. Our rule of thumb is typically a 5 to 10 times return on investment.
- Create a composition of our tools, methods, and experience calibrated specifically to help you get things done and provide and adequate ROI in your unique situation.
- Establish timeline, goals and objectives for each step, and clarify accountabilities. Our programs usually have a fixed fee structure so that our clients can concern themselves with results rather than hours and rates.
We work together with our clients to ACTIVATE your customized solution. In this phase, we:
- Guide your executive team to focus on and deliver results.
- When appropriate, bring in partner organizations to provide specialized training.
- Evaluate progress along the way and make necessary adjustments in response to any shifts in your needs or priorities.
We are so confident in our work that we guarantee your satisfaction. Contact us today to find out how
Call today for a FREE Consultation
305.722.7213 or 877.692.6211
There are thousands of business coaches out there—choosing the right one is about chemistry between client and consultant. Effective consulting and executive coaching comes from a consultant’s ability to provide a framework for efficient and effective growth. Our clients want their business coaches to have the ability to understand and help you solve their problems.
In our experience, the best way to help an organization address their business concerns is an integrated solution. Failure to do so typically produces little or no end results. Slow results, strategies that cannot be implemented, unnecessary research, lots of theory and no action are not our M.O. We prefer proven processes, assessment tools, and programs that get meaningful results with less effort. Through over a decade of business coaching and management consulting experience, we have gained the perspective and skills to diagnose a situation quickly and thoroughly. Our approach typically includes:
- Strategic and business planning
- Cultural change
- Process improvement
- Executive coaching
- Sales force development
- Employee selection
We pride ourselves on identifying and removing obstacles to success, and work hard to drive a “can-do” attitude in every organization.
Every obstacle is seen as an opportunity.
Yet, our success is rooted in collaboration and participation. We ask that our clients become deeply involved and engaged with our process, which is why we are very selective when it comes to choosing client projects.
Companies that hire us as business coaches and management consultants are looking to…
- Accelerate profitable growth
- Remove complexity in a thoughtful and permanent way
Our clientsdon’t see us as a vendor but as valuable member of their executive team. They are looking for business performance experts who will bring diverse experience, knowledge, processes and tools to help their organization grow. They have lofty goals and are ready to do what it takes to achieve them even when those actions are not comfortable or are very different from current internal belief system.
Are we a good match? Contact us and tell us more about your company and your challenges.